Eid is just around the corner, which means EID PARTIES. In Jeddah people generally celebrate for 3 days. In this month’s Beautylicious, Nilo Haq gives us some simple tips and tricks to keep you looking beautiful on some of the most important days of the year.
Eid Morning Generally families get together and have a feast after Eid prayers. Morning is all about pretty and natural so light makeup should do the trick. Dramatic and overdone makeup with dark tones ends up looking rather harsh for the occasion.
- Its Eid…you are going to be eating. To make your lipstick last longer; fill in the entire lip with a neutral pencil before applying colour.
- During the day skip mascara on the lower lashes entirely – it can end up looking too dramatic
- For the most natural looking eyeliner use a powder liner, which is highly pigmented and apply with a liner brush or an angle brush.
- Go for matte neutral toned eye shadows for your day look and save your shimmery ones for the evening.
- For a glowing sheen, apply a pink blush then blend a drop of liquid highlighter onto the cheeks.
- For extra natural looking skin, try a tinted moisturizer. Since its lightweight, it won’t cover up dark spots, blemishes or redness BUT it will even out skin tone.